Promoting and maintaining the health of our residents is our primary wellness goal. Moravian Village’s team of specialized professionals is devoted to providing the finest in nutritional, clinical and therapeutic services.
- Medical Director with Onsite Primary Care Office Hours
- Onsite Diagnostic Lab Services
- Registered Dietician
- Meditation and Yoga
- Fitness Center
- Medication Management
- Onsite Therapies
- Full-time Chaplain
For the Point 26 Suites residents requiring moderate levels of assistance on a daily basis, Moravian Village offers Hometown Care, our Personal Care suite of services. Each customized program is provided by Certified Aides within the privacy of the resident’s apartment and is available 24/7.
Routine services may include:
- Medication management
- Meal preparation and more, depending on the individual’s capabilities and comfort level.
Right Time Transitional Care
Discharged from the hospital or rehab…but not yet ready for the challenges of life at home? You’re not alone.
That’s why Moravian Village created Right Time, an affordable hospitality and care option that provides support at the right time in your transition to post-hospital or rehab recovery.
Right Time guests receive:
- A comfortable, fully furnished suite (wheelchair and handicap accessible)
- Three daily meals prepared by our chef, with diet support if needed
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Cleaning, housekeeping, dishwashing and laundry services
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to follow-up medical appointments
- Access to onsite outpatient therapy and visiting nurse services
- Accommodations for a second guest
- Pets are welcome
Lifecare Long-Term Care Insurance
Moravian Village provides an optional, self-funded Long-Term Care Insurance plan for our Market Street Cottages and Point 26 Suites residents called Lifecare. Participating in the Lifecare plan is not mandatory to reside at Moravian Village.
To learn more about the plan, contact our Marketing Department. They will review the details and provide you with the information you need to determine if Lifecare is right for you.
Jennifer Granda, Director of Sales & Marketing
610-625-4885 x 407
Plan your visit
Interested in touring our community?Schedule a tour