For residents with short-or long-term needs, a full spectrum of Skilled Nursing care is provided in the Moravian Village Healthcare Center.
The hallmarks of this lifestyle level include:
- Personal attention, comfort and clinical expertise.
- Around-the-clock care in private or semi-private accommodations.
- A care team led by our own board-certified geriatrician and supported by a dedicated team of medical, behavioral and elder care specialists.
Services provided include nursing care, medication administration and monitoring, three meals a day plus snacks, laundry, cable, linen services, housekeeping, and planned activities.
Our long-term care program provides high-quality, resident-centered care around the clock, in an environment that encourages staying active and engaged.
Long-term care services include:
- Individualized care for every resident
- Long-Term Care Certified Nurses on staff
- Guidance from Board Certified Medical Director, a licensed Geriatrician
- Private and companion suites
- 24/7 licensed nursing staff, RN in the building at all times
- Active engagement with residents and their loved ones
- Medicare Certified
The Reverend Douglas & Barbara Caldwell Center for Memory Care is a safe and secure unit, specifically designed and staffed to serve those with neurocognitive disorders. With a focus on treating the needs of each individual resident with the utmost respect and personalized care, we offer:
- Alzheimer’s Association trained & certified staff
- Short- and long-term stay options
- State-of-the-art Memory Technology Incorporated into Patient Care (In2L)
- Skilled Nursing care
- Personalized dining choices
- Access to all on-site medical services
- Support for resident, families and friends
Many cardiac patients require extra support after being discharged from hospital-based acute care. For these individuals, the Healthcare Center provides Cardiac Care with specialized transitional treatment as needed.
Offering a holistic approach to healing, our Cardiac Care staff provides:
- Monitoring and care by our dedicated team
- Seamless communication and coordination with your Cardiologist
- Physical rehabilitation focused on cardiac disease management, energy sparing techniques and heart-healthy regimens
- Practical tips and education for patients, family members and caregivers from our licensed nursing specialists
With a proven track record of successful outcomes, this specialized unit features the latest treatment technologies and a certified multi-disciplined team that coordinates a care plan personalized to your needs.
Our Wound Healing services is equipped to treat:
- Surgical wounds
- Vascular ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Wound vacs
- IV therapy
Therapy & Rehabilitation
The Healthcare Center at Moravian Village of Bethlehem offers in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation and therapy services. We provide comprehensive, individualized rehabilitation programs for many diagnoses, including:
- Joint replacement
- Neurological disorders
- Neck and back pain/surgery
- Orthopedic injuries
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Vertigo/vestibular conditions
- Swallowing difficulties
- Speech deficits
- Cognitive training
- Ambulation dysfunction
- Balance difficulties
- Hand pain
- Muscle weakness
- Decline in ability to perform activities of daily living
Therapy & Rehabilitation Services Include:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy Including VitalStim®
- Occupational Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
Plan your visit
Interested in touring our community?Schedule a tour