We are looking for an Accountant to manage Medicare, Insurance and Private billing, collection efforts, Accounts Payable and vendor relations. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with Medicare billing.
- 2 years work experience as an Accountant or 4 year accounting degree
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
We are the premier retirement community in the Lehigh Valley providing the highest quality care and services to our residents since 2003 in a manner consistent with our Moravian heritage that dates back to the 1700’s.
Full Time Moravian Village employee’s enjoy these benefits:
Health Insurance (plus dental and vision)
401K Retirement Plan
Paid time off including: Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holidays
We believe that people are our most important asset!