Residential Housekeeper – Mon-Fri
We are looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to our independent living cottages. The goal is to enhance the resident living experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition.
This is a weekday position. Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:00pm.
NO WEEKENDS! NO HOLIDAYS!
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Handle reasonable resident complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a vehicle to use while on duty(mileage is reimbursed)
We are the premier retirement community in the Lehigh Valley providing the highest quality care and services to our residents since 2003 in a manner consistent with our Moravian heritage that dates back to the 1700’s.
Full-time Moravian Village team members enjoy these benefits:
Health Insurance including dental and vision
401K Retirement Plan
Generous paid time off including: Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time
We believe that people are our most important asset!
Moravian Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour