Front Desk Staff – Part Time/Per Diem
Are you a customer service focused night owl? Then we want to talk to you. Moravian Village of Bethlehem is currently hiring team members for our front desk position. The front desk is part of our facility services department and is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure working environment for residents and staff. You will provide customer service to visitors and residents by answering the phone, COVID-19 screening, and assisting with resident calls and questions. You will monitor and respond to medical alerts as well as the fire alarm. Facility services will assist residents with maintenance requests, deliveries, and other daily tasks. We are looking for reliable candidates with a flexible schedule for this role.
Evenings -Overnights – Weekends
Evening and overnight availability is a must.
_Open availability is required._
*Moravian Village Requires All Employees to be Fully Vaccinated*
- Excellent Customer Service Skills. Experience in hospitality/customer service a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of/familiarity with computer systems, including Microsoft Office.
- COVID-19 screening of staff
- Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate parties
- Walking and driving security rounds of campus
- Monitoring security cameras and maintaining a safe, secure campus
- Light clerical work
- Assisting with activity setups and takes downs
- Delivering packages, newspapers, and other items for residents
- Assisting in transporting residents to appointments(using company car)
We are the premier retirement community in the Lehigh Valley providing the highest quality care and services to our residents since 2003. Our care and values are consistent with our Moravian heritage that dates back to the 1700’s. We aspire to help educate and motivate our team to foster growth and development within our organization and community. Our company values of Friendship, Health, and Freedom drive our intentions to help our employees live by those same values and reach their goals. Creating bonds with team members and residents, staying safe and healthy, and the freedom to grow and change within the organization is how we create one of the top 55+ communities in the Lehigh Valley.
Moravian Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe that people are our most important asset!