Activities/Life Enrichment Aide
Moravian is looking for a Part Time Activities Assistant for our 109 bed Skilled Nursing Facility. Job duties include:
- The facilitation of group activities, chaperones and assists with resident outings
- Visits residents on a 1 :1 basis
- Transports residents to and from all destinations as necessary
- Completion of all necessary departmental documentation (attendance records, resident assessments, resident care plans, chart documentation and Care Tracker records)
Applicants should possess the following:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, and take verbal direction.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility environment; previous activites/life enrichment experience a plus
We are the premier retirement community in the Lehigh Valley providing the highest quality care and services to our residents since 2003 in a manner consistent with our Moravian heritage that dates back to the 1700’s.
Full Time Moravian Village CNA’s enjoy these benefits:
Health Insurance (plus dental and vision)
403 (b) Retirement Plan
Paid time off including: Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holidays
We believe that people are our most important asset!