at Moravian Village of Bethlehem
A message from the Development Department:A not-for-profit organization founded in 2002, Moravian Village of Bethlehem is a unique community with a caring culture focused on our own abiding values of freedom, friendship and health. All residents and patients are treated with compassion by dedicated professionals. We continually strive to provide a comfortable residence with state-of-the-art amenities. Everything we do is specifically designed to make this a home, and the best place for all of our Moravian Village family to enjoy life! Your gift will make a difference! Every gift, no matter the size, is vital to our mission of providing the highest level of quality compassionate care and a wide variety of life enrichment activities for each resident and patient at Moravian Village. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of assistance. In advance, I thank you for your generosity. Stacey J. Scholl Director of Development Moravian Village of Bethlehem 526 Wood St. Bethlehem, PA 18018 Phone: (610) 625-4885, extension 404 Fax: (610) 867-8097 email@example.com
- Certified and trained memory care staff hold certifications obtained from the Alzheimer’s Association program.
- It’s Never Too Late technology – The IN2L system is built to increase desired outcomes for dementia patients focusing on activities, images and music that they prefer and creates interaction between residents, family and staff. The purpose-driven content helps dementia patients relax, reduce anxiety, be entertained, reminisce, laugh, exercise, be engaged, stay connected and achieve a better quality of life.
- The Four Seasons room provides abundant space for gatherings and leisure activities with an easily accessible secure and enclosed courtyard.
- Physician services and various care clinics are available on-site for the convenience of residents and include cardiac and wound care programs as well as physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy rehabilitation services.
- An individually designed dining program is available for each resident.
The Healthcare Center at Moravian Village of Bethlehem provides top quality Rehabilitation, Wound Healing, Cardiac Care and Memory Care services to over 150 patients. There is always a need for new medical equipment to perform at our absolute best, reduce patient hospitalization, and increase the quality of care provided. Current needs include state-of-the-art technology for the Memory Care Center and a computerized bedside charting system.
The Gallery at Moravian Village of Bethlehem is pleased to provide a meaningful and lasting way for you to honor a special person, recognize an exceptional caretaker, memorialize a loved one, or acknowledge an achievement!
Your personal message can be permanently etched on a 5"x8" Gallery Window Pane.
The Good Samaritan Fund provides financial assistance and charitable care to Moravian Village of Bethlehem residents who have depleted or outlived their own resources, allowing then to continue to receive the same quality of services, care, and life enrichment as residents with means still available.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs that may double your charitable gift to Moravian Village of Bethlehem. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees or spouses of employees. Ask your employer’s Human Resources department if your gift can be matched.
To provide our residents with quality activities to maintain and improve their health, we are pleased to provide three gardens and outdoor areas.
In 2017, the Memory Care Garden was constructed off The Reverend Douglas & Barbara Caldwell Center For Memory Care wing. Residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia have a secure area to enjoy the serenity of the garden and a peaceful place to visit with their families and friends.
The Market Street Cottages’ Garden which opened in 2018, gives residents with a 3,000 square feet fenced planting area and storage shed. The seating areas provide a peaceful space to enjoy the outdoors.
In memory of Esther McCandless, the first resident of Moravian Village, the apartment courtyard has been transformed and named “Esther’s Garden” in 2019. This space provides every resident with an outside area for fellowship, gardening, outside dinning, and special functions such as concerts on the lawn, BBQ’s and picnics.
Moravian Village of Bethlehem is a recognized 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Contributions to Moravian Village of Bethlehem are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by federal law.
The official registration and financial information of Moravian Village of Bethlehem may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732- 0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.